Lowell Putnam - Co-founder and CEO of Quovo
Summary: How to build a data science startup for investment data
- Introduction to Quovo and basic terminology
- (08:00) What gave birth to Quovo after the crisis?
- (16:50) How Quovo uses data and could use other types of data
- (21:10) Security
- (23:01) How Putnam got interested in numbers
- (26:15) Putnam as a self-taught developer and managing Quovo
- (37:30) Communicating with investors - overconfidence
- (38:40) Startups, disruptors, and big business
- (40:30) Reflections on the current economy and predictions for the future
- (47:10) Where has your peer group moved?
- (50:15) Hiring, recruiting, and retaining
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register