Jordan Bar Am - VP, Sales and Business Development at DipJar
Summary: Labor activist turned-tech entrepreneur chases passion and profit
- (01:19) Introduction to Dipjar
- (04:25) Building the team with nontechnical co-founders
- (06:48) Finding and vetting engineers
- (08:35) How does Dipjar motivate the engineering team?
- (10:21) Dipjar's status
- (14:11) Why Jordan started Dipjar
- (15:18) Jordan's career path
- (17:23) Bringing a data driven approach to business
- (20:24) How starting Dipjar changes Jordan's perspective
- (24:08) Realizing the vision of Dipjar
- (26:05) How did you increase your technical knowledge?
- (28:06) Jordan, where are your colleagues now?
- (30:41) Moving from a analytic idea to a compelling narrative
- (32:38) The future of Dipjar
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register