SORT BY Relevancy
Sexual health and wellness are important for women who are mid-life and beyond. Dating coach, Sandy Weiner of Last First Date speaks with Jillian Bice, CEO and Founder of Bloom Enjoy Yourself, a sophisticated online sexual health resource and retailer of luxury sex toys.
Join host Jacqueline Jax with Co-host Julia as they help you learn about symptoms of low hormones and help you find cures for things like: hair loss, hot flashes, memory loss, depression, anxiety, weight gain, muscle pain, mood swings, irritability, fatigue, low sex drive, migraines, weak bones, dry skin, wrinkles, premature aging, failing eye sight…. Don’t suffer. Get information and help on our show every Wednesday at 10 a.m est..
Check out our other shows: http://avaliveradio.wordpress.com/?s=hormones
Join host Jacqueline Jax with Co-host Galia as they help you learn about symtpoms of low hormones and help you find help to cure things like: hair loss, hot flashes, memory loss, depression, anxiety, weight gain, muscle pain, mood swings, irritability, fatigue, low sex drive, migrains, weak bones, dry skin, wrinkles, premature aging, failing eye sight....
Don't suffer. Get information and help here.
Where does sexual health education and Faith Based Organizations meet? With Bettina Campbell, that's where! Over the past 17 years, Bettina Campbell has been doing something that many people said could not been done. She has been working with faith based organizations talking about SEX, providing sexual health education, information, training and HIV testing. During our show, we will chat with Mrs. Campbell, the Executive Director of YOUR Center, a faith-based organization in Flint, MI to learn more about her story, her organization and how she got involved in such powerful work with faith-based organizations and the community.
In this week's show, Dr. Elvira will speak with Rudolph Chandler who is a Health Economist and the Senior Economist in the Health Policy Project with the Futures Institute.
Mr. Chandler has worked over 20 years as a health economist, private sector and organizational development specialist working for John Short Associates, Academy for Educational Development, The Futures Group, Management Sciences for Health and Abt Associates. He has also been an independent consultant for seven years working for AusAID, NZAID, DfID and Global Fund contractors and directly with UNAIDS, WHO, the World Bank and the GAVI Alliance. He has extensive experience in costing and financing interventions and programs of immunization, HIV/AIDS, malaria, tuberculosis, family planning, reproductive health as well as health systems strengthening and medium term expenditure framework (MTEF).
Mr. Chandler also has expertise in providing costing, resource allocation and budgeting expertise to countries in preparation of funding proposals and during final negotiations with global financing mechanisms (Global Fund, the GAVI Alliance). Mr. Chandler has also worked with expenditure tracking tools and national health accounts (NHA). Specifically as a private sector specialist, he has developed business and marketing plans and financial sustainability strategies for products and services of for-profit and not-for-profit clients.
Mr. Chandler’s experience spans over 35 countries in Central America, the Caribbean, Sub Saharan Africa, Northern Africa and Middle East, South East Asia, the South Pacific and Mongolia. Mr. Chandler holds a Masters in Development Economics from Northeastern University.
Jonathan Scott, half of the Property Brothers, wants to turn your home into a castle...literally! Listen for your chance win some really cool make overs.
Lorna Vanderhaeghe takes the crazy out of menopause with A Smart Woman's Guide to Hormones. Our endocrine system is complicated and confusing...but Lorna makes it easy to understand. You don't have to suffer any more.
Thanks for listening!
Justin is an Oriental medical physician and scholar living in San Diego, California, where he maintains a holistic primary care practice specializing in Chinese herbal medicine and fertility. In addition to practicing medicine, Justin educates on the importance of re-adopting tradition-based cultural food preparation and mindful eating habits. Topic: Sexual Health, Organ systems
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (129 chatters)
- NTEB (91 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (71 chatters)
- Bigfoot Tonight Show (48 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (44 chatters)
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (14 chatters)
- ARC Studies (13 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (12 chatters)
- drdeath26 (12 chatters)
- GraveYard Radio (11 chatters)
- Kawakab (10 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (10 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (10 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (9 chatters)
- Puerto Rico Reptiles Radio (9 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (9 chatters)
- Love Productions (9 chatters)
- New Colony Network (8 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- torihartman (6 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (6 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (6 chatters)
- BWIG Radio (5 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (5 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (5 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (4 chatters)
- POZ I AM RADIO (4 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (4 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (4 chatters)
- Art Bulla (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- MoodSwings (3 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- chocmami (3 chatters)
- amyalkon (3 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (3 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- I AM U Radio (2 chatters)
- ISTA Network (2 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (2 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (2 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (2 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (1 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (1 chatters)
- Seamheads (1 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (1 chatters)
- Ski And Critical (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Prayer International (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (1 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (1 chatters)
- Ms Blue (1 chatters)
- Blues Unchained (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- Debra SeS (1 chatters)