SORT BY Relevancy
Special Guest: Matt Manners, The Employee Engagement Awards
Last week The Employee Engagement Awards launched across the UK & Ireland.
Our very own David MacLeod is the principal judge.
The Employee Engagement Awards (EE Awards) represents the game changers, the forward thinking businesses that strive to do things differently and put their workforce at the heart of its operation. In a competitive labour marketm businesses have to offer and be seen to be doing things differently to create an engaging and rewarding working environment.
The EE Awards celebrate the best small and big businesses the UK & Ireland have to offer. Even the 'unsung heroes' in an organisation.
Matt Manners, founder of the EE Awards, is with us talking more about them and the opportunities that exist for all Engage for Success supporters.
Host: Jo Dodds
Special Guest: Michael Daun
Join us as we talk about the considerations going into implementing social enterprise games with a purpose of strengthening corporate culture and employee engagement, and how companies can balance the fun factor with corporate seriousness.
How do different companies react to social tools and games?
How can games be productive or aligned with corporate objectives?
How must corporate games and social tools be designed to reach the whole organisation?
Michael is the founder/CEO of Wellevue, the corporate game that improves organisational performance. He is a serial entrepreneur in the internet industry as well as a corporate advisor and co-founder of the management consultancy Fluidminds. Wellevue is an enterprise social tool that has won the ILCC innovation award and has just done its first 1000 seat implementation.
With both his clients and in his own companies, Michael has been an advocate of strong corporate cultures and walk-the-talk leadership. He created Wellevue to provide a more scalable way for companies to allow their employees to enjoy work, whilst at the same time orchestrating organisational change and alignment with corporate goals.
Host: Jo Dodds
Special Guest: Gareth Moss
Gareth is Local Government Director for Serco, responsible for strategic partnerships delivering a wide range of services. Gareth was previously Director of Resources at Bridgend CBC (where he won the Local Government Finance Director of the Year) and East Staffordshire Borough Council. He has also worked for Newport CBC, Price Waterhouse and Somerset County Council.
Join us when we discuss Serco’s approach to employee engagement, including:
• Overcoming the barriers
• The link to organisational performance
• Impact on operational delivery
Host: Jo Moffatt
Special Guest: Steve Crompton, Customer Success Manager, Yammer (Middle East & Africa)
Join us as we explore the use of enterprise social networks like Yammer to enhance employee engagement in emerging markets, particularly in the Middle East.
Steve is responsible for supporting the expansion, adoption and engagement of Yammer & Office 365 across the Middle East & Africa. He is a graduate of Durham University where he attained a 2:1 in Business Management and Finance. Steve’s research proposal in his final year involved analysing the effects on productivity as a result of using enterprise social networking (ESN) tools.
Host: Jo Moffatt
BluPrint welcomes Dr. Joseph Bullock to our radio show! Dr. Bullock will enlighten us on the value and benefit of Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs). EAPs intended to help employees better deal with personal problems that might impact their work-place performance, behaviors and well-being. EAPs include short-term counseling and referral services for employees and their household members. On this episode, Dr. Bullock will talk with us about several critical areas including the most common reasons clients seek EAP services, how EAP services help veterans and those who are active duty may take advantage of EAP services.
ABOUT DR. BULLOCK
Dr. Bullock has over 25 years of experience as a professional counselor, clinical supervisor and administrator. Currently, he is currently the Director of Substance Abuse Services for the Arlington County Department of Human Services in Arlington, Virginia.
Dr. Bullock is also a consultant to the United States Navy providing training and clinical supervision services to counselors in the Washington D.C. Metropolitan area. Dr. Bullock’s professional experience also includes providing numerous workshops on mental health, substance abuse and other counseling related topics. Dr. Bullock is an Adjunct Faculty at Liberty University in the Center for Counseling and Family Studies. Dr. Bullock has a Master’s Degree in Rehabilitation Counseling from Virginia Commonwealth University and a Doctoral Degree in Community Agency Counseling from Virginia Tech University. Dr. Bullock is licensed as a professional counselor and substance abuse treatment provider in Virginia and Maryland.
Special guests: Fiona Roberts, HR Director, Volkswagen Group UK and Julie Stayte, HR Director, Volkswagen Financial Services UK.
One in five new cars sold in the UK come from Volkswagen Group UK, which manages five brands: Volkswagen, Audi, ŠKODA, SEAT and Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles. Volkswagen Financial Services (VWFS) provides finance and insurance services to customers across the entire Volkswagen Group in the United Kingdom. Although both companies have distinctive cultures they share a commitment to employee engagement recognised by their Great Places to Work accreditations and have each adapted their German parent companies’ approach to employee consultation and made it relevant to the UK workplace.
Join Julie and Fiona as they talk about the exciting ways they are giving employees across the two businesses a genuine voice with their approach to consultation and collaboration called co-determination.
Host: Jo Moffatt
Security Shield - $29/month
Our most benefit rich plan goes far beyond roadside assistance offering you access to benefits that provide safety, security, and savings and protect you when you need it the most.
Featured Benefits Include:
• Teladoc - 24/7 access to physicians by phone at no additional cost
• RepairGuard Warranty Extender - never pay for the same covered repair twice
• NMC Deals - Save up to 50% at thousands of popular retailers nationwide
Expert Identity Theft Resolution Services
Members have access to America’s premier provider of identity theft resolution services with IDentity Theft 911® and the Lifestages® Identity Management Services.
This service is included in the cost of your membership
Proactive services — if your wallet or purse is lost or stolen, or anytime you suspect your identity might be vulnerable, an experienced fraud specialist will place a free fraud alert, when appropriate, and offer guidance.
Resolution services — provides step-by-step guidance through the identity resolution process from start to finish.
Document replacement assistance — provides help in replacing lost, stolen or destroyed identity documents.
Access to identity protection tips and tools — help keep you and your family safe.
National Motor Club is a decades old international company headquartered in Irving, Texas.
We provide unmatched emergency travel and accident benefits to individuals of all ages. Drivers and non-drivers are covered as there is no age restrictions.
Membership is non-invasive and requires no contracts, and no medical exam. Coverage is immediate as there is no waiting time.
Membership in the Security Premier Benefits Plan requires $40 to sign up and $20/month afterwards. It is best to use your checking account info, so your membership won't be suspended if your card is lost or expired. That;s 67 cents per day! $128, 000 worth of benefits assurance for less than a dollar per day.
You can call your friendly benefits consultant at 954-815-6563, or send an email to email@example.com start your membership. Visit our site for much more info at http://www.emergencybenefits.com
Special Guest: Nina Pattinson, Customer Success Manager at Yammer
Join us as we talk about the role of Enterprise Social Networks in enabling employee engagement within organisations, with specific reference to Yammer. We talk about why they're important, how they can help to drive communication, collaboration and engagement (amongst other things) and what tips we have for encouraging the use of an ESN within your organisation.
Host: Jo Dodds
Many people are in this transformation phase from employee to entrepreneur. Operating a business can be stressful. Discover tips from David L. Brown, author of From the Botton Up: The Ultimate Guide to Business Planning to Profitability.
David L. Brown began his entrepreneurial career in 1987. He left corporate employment and started an insurance agency. In 2011 he retired and became a consultant for community health centers and entrepreneurs. David has served as president of the Michigan Primary Care Association, twice becoming the first consumer board member to hold that position. He also served on the board of directors for the National Association of Community Health Centers. David has received numerous awards for his work in the health center movement.
From the startup of a business to the president of the board of directors of a multi-million dollar organization, David shares his nuggest of wisdom from his journey from the bottom up.
Trying to decide which Employee Benefits will best serve you for the coming year? How well are you anticipating the unexpected? Are your choices benefiting Employer more than you? How well are you reading the Plan Policy? Are you prepared for a car accident?
Tune in on Saturdays at 11 am PST for “Talking About You with ESTRA” on BlogTalkRadio. You have an opportunity to talk with Guest Speakers as we discuss experiences dealing with Insurance or Self-Insured Employer Claim Processes. Disabilities, harassment, intimidation, surveillance, are among the topics. ESTRA also slips in other fun and informative facts.
ESTRA’s has dealt with Insurance Companies such as USAA, Geico, Pemco, Progressive, Farmers, Premera, Blue Cross, United Healthcare, Medicare. Lifewise Assurance Company, and Social Security. ESTRA’s new book, “Car Accident/Personal Injury Wisdom, Knowledge, & Support" is now available at local or online bookstores.
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (81 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (60 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (45 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (35 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (18 chatters)
- NTEB (17 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (17 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (15 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (12 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (10 chatters)
- Fins Radio (10 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (10 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (9 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (9 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (9 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (7 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (6 chatters)
- TimBinnall (5 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (5 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (5 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (5 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (4 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (4 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (4 chatters)
- The Lundyn Brown Show (3 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (3 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Chatting with Sherri (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (2 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Peoples America (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- Sales Coaching Chalk Talk (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Odwirafo (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- FSF Radio (1 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (1 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (1 chatters)
- DocVaj2 (1 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (0 chatters)