SORT BY Relevancy
Trying to decide which Employee Benefits will best serve you for the coming year? How well are you anticipating the unexpected? Are your choices benefiting Employer more than you? How well are you reading the Plan Policy? Are you prepared for a car accident? Tune in on Saturdays at 11 am PST for “Talking About You with ESTRA” on BlogTalkRadio. You have an opportunity to talk with Guest Speakers as we discuss experiences dealing with Insurance or Self-I
Five employee benefits leaders joined CoHealth Checkup co-hosts, Carol Harnett and Fran Melmed, at the end of the second day of the inaugural Human Resource Executive Health & Benefits Leadership Conference in Las Vegas for a no-holds-barred conversation about the conference and employee benefits in general.
We were joined by: Andrew Gold, VP, Total Rewards, Pitney Bowes, Janet McNichol, Human Resources Director, American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, Vlad Gyster, CEO and Founder, H.Engage, Bonnie Pang, Vice President, Employee Benefits, Atlas Insurance Agency, and Jennifer Benz, Founder and Chief Strategist, Benz Communications.
Before we can have engaged employees, we must have engaged students. But, unfortunately, too many first-generation college students encounter obstacles and hurdles that block them from feeling supported, much less embraced, by their schools. Natalie talks to Willie Ney, Executive Director and leader of First Wave, a hip-hop performance troupe that is transforming engagement in higher education.
Most people wouldn't think that walking down a flight of stairs can provide health benefits, we mostly think about the flight up the stairs as the major health booster.
Listen to the show on 5/5 @7p and find out how walking down flights of stairs can benefit your health.
The Technology & Employee Wellness Survey conducted by ShapeUp and context in 2012 made it clear employers were gearing up for health technology adoption. 54% were considering the use of sensors and devices. 56% were ready for other mobile-based solutions. Today's guests offer such solutions to employers and their employees.
Martha Wofford is the head of the CarePass platform at Aetna. CarePass is a platform that helps Aetna members and nonmembers choose popular mobile health apps and use them to track their health improvement. Derek Newell is the CEO of Jiff, a digital health technology company that recently announced a partnership with Towers Watson on a consumer-driven platform for employers and health care organizations.
Join us as we talk with Martha and Derek about how employers can use the technology we love to increase our health engagement and improve our health.
Laurie Spieler lspieler - I warned Laurie that my audience has had its fill of Employee Referral Programs but he promised to make this presentation interesting.
2nd Half - Julia Stone tells how the Sourcecon Challenge relates to the everyday life of the average recruiter
Special guest: Michael Silverman
In early August we interviewed Michael Silverman of Silverman Research about 'The Future of Research' research! In this show he is coming back to discuss their findings.
Hosts: Jo Dodds & Jo Moffatt
Back channel: https://plus.google.com/communities/118419210283831602780/events
There are so many reasons and circumstances that can cause us to conclude that someone is not "worthy" of our honor. There are benefits from bestowing honor even in situations that seem dishonorable.
Rest assured that the passion within you will never be satisfied until it intersects with your God-given purpose. Are you willing to give up everything to follow Christ? In the great commission Jesus said to go and make disciples of all nations. Join us again this week as we find another means to explore this great command.
When considering the status of individuals supporting the organization, deciding between a contractor and an employee is not a simple question to resolve. While the "advantages" of avoiding full time employees may be appealing, the dangers of inappropriate classification cannot be ignered.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (181 chatters)
- Yada (33 chatters)
- Missy Hill (26 chatters)
- YusefEL (20 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (20 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (20 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (18 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (18 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (16 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (14 chatters)
- RFB with Kel and Tim (11 chatters)
- Rev Dr Catherine M Gross (10 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (10 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- reactionariez (8 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (8 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- Straitway (7 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (6 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (5 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (5 chatters)
- Organic Brain Food Global Radio (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (4 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (3 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- CrsRadio The Knowledge Station (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- Prophetess Evangelist Theresa (2 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (2 chatters)
- TheAllfactsShow (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- Conversations of a Mom Daughter (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Endless Encouragement (1 chatters)
- Its Live Real Talk (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- Omni Media Tribe Network (1 chatters)