Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy have changed. We think you'll like them better this way.

3 Ways To Get Raving Fan Customers

  • Broadcast in Business
8-Figure Business

8-Figure Business

×  

Follow This Show

If you liked this show, you should follow 8-Figure Business.
h:1051817
s:11209623
archived

Are your customers excited about YOU and YOUR Products & Services? If the answer is YES, then guess what you have arrived in a place in business that very few entrepreneurs do. The place where your customers speak so highly about you that 80% of your business is referrals.  You should only have to obtain 20% of your customers from marketing, and the other 80% should come from your customers promoting and advocating on your behalf.  It's one of the best compliments in business is to have your customers promote YOUR business.

Comments