1. Make Yourself Available to Receiving Supernatural Guidance.
2. Be Prepared!
3. Be Objective.
4. Confirm that the supernatural manifestation is from the Lord.
5. Ask for the Interpretation!
6. Enjoy His Presence. Remind yourself of your relationship with God by resting in silence with Him.
7. Respond! Be attentive to His direction and guidance, but realize you are moving IN and WITH Him.
8. Follow-through! Just as the Lord sets our feet on a new path, or confirms the direction or choice we are following, the enemy (and well-meaning friends) will follow close on His heels to try to divert you from that path.
9. Back to Business! Supernatural guidance is occurring in each of our lives whether we are aware of it in our consciousness or not.
REMEMBER: God is perpetually creative, and so is not restricted in the ways He may choose to lead, guide and direct us. God likes to have fun, so don’t put boundaries on your expectations of His activities or the ways He may choose to reveal Himself to you.
Hindrances to Divine Guidance
There are three enemies that strive to hinder our relationship to God: the world, the flesh and the devil. If we are habitually waiting on the Lord, cultivating quietness, the Lord will train us to overcome every obstacle in our way.
The World System Hinders Divine Guidance
1. The Religious System
2. Time Pressure
3. Peer Pressure
Our Flesh Hinders Divine Guidance
1. Need for Control
2. Temperament, Personal Expectations & History
The Devil Hinders Divine Guidance
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.