Call in to speak with the host
1. Make Yourself Available to Receiving Supernatural Guidance. Let the Lord know you are trusting Him to lead, guide and direct you in any way He chooses, and that you will pursue and take this training seriously as a way to learn to know Him and His ways.
2. Be Prepared! Have a notepad and pen ready, and be ready to give the Lord your attention if He requires it. Don’t worry about how you will respond; the Lord knows and approves of how He created you, so you are free to be yourself.
3. Be Objective. Be quiet internally, and as much as possible physically. Take note of how you feel and what you see, but don’t get distracted by details. What did you hear (whether audibly or internally)? Don’t worry about interpretation yet.
4. Confirm that the supernatural manifestation is from the Lord. For instance, when you wake from a dream or a trance, ask the Lord right away, “Lord, is that you?” Once confirmed, continue observing. If it is not the Lord, determine its source and deal with it accordingly.
5. Ask for the Interpretation! Only the Lord Himself can interpret His message. It is not your responsibility to figure out or discern the meaning.
6. Enjoy His Presence. Remind yourself of your relationship with God by resting in silence with Him.
7. Respond! Be attentive to His direction and guidance, but realize you are moving IN and WITH Him.
8. Follow-through! Just as the Lord sets our feet on a new path, or confirms the direction or choice we are following, the enemy (and well-meaning friends) will follow close on His heels to try to divert you from that path.
9. Back to Business! Supernatural guidance is occurring in each of our lives whether we are aware of it in our consciousness or not.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.