Popular in Comedy
- Archived Episodes (151)
The gang continues to investigate the campground in search of clues. Will they solve the conundrum of the haunted campground? Ghost Schmost will do whatever he can to make sure that doesn't happen.
In which our heroes stock up on lives, grab as many health potions as they can and use a cheat code to unlock all vehicles and unlimited ammo as we discuss video games. We create video games out of mundane household tasks, make a cashier simulator and check our knees. Jackson sees how naked you can get in almost every game he plays, Zammit squashes his girlfriend’s hand and Duscher just can’t choose a favourite gaming franchise. So join the gang as they grind and grind and eventually level up. It’s-a-me! Mario! Not really, it’s Sanspants Radio, we are sorry for misleading you.
Want to help the fair distribution of save points? Head to http://www.patreon.com/sanspantsradio and for as little as $1 a month, you can help make a difference in making sure you don’t have to re-do that stupid section after dying.
And don’t forget to get your free audible book download and a 30 day free trial at http://www.audibletrial.com/SanspantsRadio there’s probably at least three-hundred and two books about the evolution of the controller.
Want to come see just how handsome we really are? Well now’s your chance as we’re doing another live show on the 10th of December. Just head to https://sanspantslive.eventbrite.com.au for more information and to book your ticket now!
Being prepared for the storm isn't something we always think about. Are the flashlights working, do we have enough toilet paper and where do we seek shelter? These are usually the questions we ask ourselves right before the storm hits, but it's time to be ready while the sun is shining. Follow our flight every Wednesday (or Thursday if it's been a crazy mom week) and on Facebook/ChristianComedyChick
Kelly had a near death expereince, find out what Tom Petty had to do with it.
Plus, her husband celebrated his 40th birthday over the weekend and the Manno party was popping, find out all the funny stories from the people who were there.
And celebrity encounters, they say never meet your idols. So what happened when Kelly met Gwen Stefani?
We're back and this time round we're talking French kickboxing champ Olivier Gruner's most well known movie, Nemesis Directed by low budget schlockmeister Albert Pyun. Also we're triggering as many people as we can, working out which is worse knitting or heroin, discussing Brion James's amazing accents and we find out that Doc didn't know that Haley Joel Osmond wasn't Jackie Earl Haley's son. Special guests: Elton John & Michael Winner!
Jim professes his love for the new Metallica and teaches Mike about SOAD. Then, Alex writes new episode of "The Odd Couple" staring Ozzy and Halford. The episode is called,"I Didn't See That Comin" and it causes uncrotrollable laughter!!!
Join Thomas, Billy and Gator Ricky Ross as they welcome back MISTER SINISTER! Fresh off his vacation in hell, Mister Sinister is back with a vengence. Taking the reigns of the show back from the inmates, Sinister will give everyone the lowdown about whats been happening in the last 4 months. The crew will get in their now weekly Trump-gate discussion, as well as talk to Champion Freestyle Bearder Jon-Alex Bailey! The show will also include News with Billy, Uncultured with Gator Ricky Ross and anything else the inmates can come up with. Calls will be taken throughout the show at 646-668-8869
Join Host Live Chats
- Yada (37 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (36 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (16 chatters)
- HOV Radio (14 chatters)
- John Baptist (13 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- Straitway (7 chatters)
- THE 48 CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE (6 chatters)
- Dale Kay (6 chatters)
- Awakening To Spirit (4 chatters)
- Loren Due (4 chatters)
- Angelspeakers (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (2 chatters)
- Negdog Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Eagles Nes tBroadcast (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The Kings Ambassadors (1 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- BlogTalkRadio, in conjunction with P.I. Media, is proud to present the Curious Minds’ podcast series, ‘Heroes Of Podcasting’
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit