Call in to speak with the host
LIVE FROM ELM STREET, ITS THE OXFORD CANNIBAL!!!!!!
Last night's episode was a thing of beauty. We had all sorts of topics being discussed, an excellent sports segment, and then on top of that, we had Simple perform his first ever hit- Don't Judge Me.
Tonights show, we may be fortunate enough to have another Simple performance, but regardless of that, we will have ten amazing topics and a prime sports segment with Ryne Hancock.
ALSO: Nature Segment with Willard Johnstone tonight- DONT MISS IT!!!
1) Harvey Updyke: Misunderstood Man or Evil Beast?
2) Is Mitt short for Kermit?
3) The Infamous Khaki Suit- Does it still exist? (PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE WILL BE POSTED ONLINE)
4) How William Faulkner Changed Hip-Hop Culture Forever
5) Most Dangerous Predatory Moth Known to Man
6) Did Pee Wee Herman truly pay for his crimes enough?
7) Fermentation Station: What are the best kept secrets in fermentation?
8) Did Nickelback front man Chad Kroeger start bath salts trend before or after recording his hit song/piece of shit, "Photograph"?
9) The Birds and the Bees: Kermit has the talk with you that your father should have had.
10) Gotta Hate a Horseface: Kermit Breaks Down the Most Unattractive Type of Woman.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.