Call in to speak with the host
10. But they cannot recognize their self-deception, and they judge everything as too easy, which is why they also don't have very deep thoughts about your stepping aside and are of the opinion that everything is easier to cope with and handle than it looks.
11. Their self-deception will, therefore, place them before very serious problems, which will already appear quite soon.
12. But now to the core of these concerns:
13. It wasn't possible for us, by any means, to find a sufficiently educated replacement for you, as I already explained, because such would have to arise from the group itself.
14. But finding a suitable person outside of the group is just as illusory as our desire that you should continue to maintain the leadership, if everything still shouldn't get worse than before.
15. But it has become clear to us that you do not want to undo your will anymore.
16. On the other hand, it would also be extremely inadvisable to recommend someone from outside of the group to you because this would lead within a short time to the complete destruction of the group and all its interests and efforts.
17. For these reasons, we have reached the resolution that the only way that remains open for the continued existence of the group and the task is that the whole group takes over the task of the management, which won't be easy for it, however, which it will soon see.
18. That is our advice, and it's the only possible advice that we can give.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.