Call in to speak with the host
2. Many bear oppressive feelings within themselves, others bear grief, worries, problems, hopes, and other thoughts of a material-intellectual nature.
83. Also fears and imaginations of images of any kind -good or ugly belong in his material-intellectual thinking.
84. But the human being, who lives in accord with the spirit, is a bearer of the creational, of the spiritual.
85. He is a bearer of Creation, a conscious bearer of spirit, because he constantly carries the knowledge and ability of the creational laws in himself; and the more the old nature of the material-intellectual thinking would like to make him the bearer of its un-logic, the more he works intensively to make the creational in himself prevalent and to anchor it securely.
86. He immediately transforms, into creational power and wisdom, even the most negative thoughts which come, and want to destroy, his spiritual-intellectual thinking.
87. In this way he makes everything creational and carries it, within himself, as a power bloc.
88. Thereby he is a walking temple of Creation.
89. The intelligence of human beings living for Creation becomes ever more spiritual and advances ever deeper into spiritual consciousness.
90. The human being who lives in accord with spirit, penetrates ever deeper into all things with his cognitive faculty and comprehends the warmth of the fire of the creational presence in everything.
91. Thereby, the spiritually thinking human being recognises, and is conscious of, the power and the truth of the creational presence everywhere.
92. That which therefore remains unrecognised by the everyday perception of the senses is perceived with the spiritual consciousness by the human being who lives in accord with Creation.
93. He therefore always sees, in all things and life-forms, the creational presence and the application of the creational laws.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
old-style code for hosted blogs
300 x 295
400 x 370
640 x 550
It's good to talk.