Call in to speak with the host
How would you feel if your family were a pawn in another’s plan to get rich?
Banks changed the tone of their advertising in the late 1990s. The subliminal message of the new slogans:
Spend beyond your means!
• “Live Richly” — said Citibank
• “What’s in your wallet?” — said Capital One
• “Is your mortgage squeezing your wallet? Squeeze back.” — said Bank of America
• Banks have an inherent incentive to give borrowers more credit than they are able to afford.
• This results in: – Interest charges – Late payment penalties – Overdraft fees
– Missed payments — resulting in higher APR%
Consumers want to get out of debt, but they need a plan.
Let's stop the cycle and build Americans a sound financial house.
Go to bitly.com/yourmoneyny and sign up for your copy of How Money Works,
that's bitly.com/yourmoneyny Also, This Thursday, August 7 is our next Money Workshop Securing Your Financial House, at the Point Cafe in Schenectady. 964 Heldeberg Ave. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
See you next time.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.