Jonathan Darman - Author of ‘Landslide,’ LBJ, Reagan and New America
Summary: Describing two very different presidents, Ronald Reagan and Lyndon Johnson
- (01:40) The strengths and weaknesses of Reagan and Johnson
- (08:28) Growing away from the Political Machine and Party Bosses
- (35:07) Robert McNamara identifies the the emerging suburban consumer
- (40:32) The intelligence of Ronald Reagan
- (56:40) What is suprising about Lyndon Johnson?
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register