Popular in Moms and Family
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND: Please join PMA Inl's executive director Janice Levinson along with co host attorney Tom Burton as they welcome special expert guest Dr. Karin Huffer.
Dr. Huffer is the author of the groundbreaking book,Overcoming the Devastation of Legal Abuse Syndrome, has devoted over 20 years to researching, diagnosing and treating PTSD and other trauma disorders. She is an ADA Title II and Title III Specialist, and has been an ADA Section 504 Consultant, working with schools, businesses, and the judicial system to provide effective accommodations for those who suffer from disabilities.
There is so much I can say about Dr. Marissa Pei; her story, and her journey and that is exacty what we will dig into during this blogtalkradio episode. In my point of view, she is the poster child of a “Type A”, driven, achievement-oriented professional; she had a clear plan in life, checked off all the boxes and has accomplished more than many will ever accomplish (and she’s far from done!). But to me, the real story is in the journey Marissa has taken and HOW she has come to define and find balance in her life, which has brought her peace, gratitude, love, and abundance. I can tell you from my personal experience that while I have always loved Marissa, the Marissa I know today exudes a very different energy of confidence, focus, and passion than the Marissa I met almost 20 years ago. I want to explain what I mean here because the three words I just used to describe Marissa are the same words that I would have used 20 years ago - however, the way I experience her today is completely different - she is inviting, nurturing, and comforting. Join us on Sunday, October 16 @ 4pm pst / 7pm est for an open dialogue on how to define balance for YOU!
It's almost time to hollow out that favorite orange gourd. Let's celebrate the pumpkin with a reading of Pumpkin Soup by Helen Cooper and sing Five Little Pumpkins.
For this show we will discuss Daily Routine signs and strategies to introduce food to your little one. We will also be interviewing guest Lora Heller from My Baby Fingers about her journey as a baby sign language instructor and children's book author.
MyVegasMommy.com will be live on the air to answer your questions. We will also be discussing the topic: Understanding Your FREE Resources. People often ask us or don't realize that they have all these resources available to them to help them coupon efficiently. We are going to explore some of those in this show.
Welcome to a comprehensive resource to find out information about how you can integrate your entrepreneurial aspirations and ingenuity as you embark and progress on the journey of motherhood. We are a community of empowered women who believe that financial knowlege and acumen is a vital component in our roles as mothers. It is our goal that we support each other, share resources, and encourage one another as mompreneurs.
Visit our website at www.momsnewoffice.com
Email us for free resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
As single parents, sometimes we think we have to go through this alone, to be the "strong one"....but is that true?? Who do WE go to for help?
This program will be about the real stuff, the real joys and pain in the____ about being a single parent. Share your stories and get the help you are hoping for! You never know when the next miracel will happen, and isn't that how we, as single parents survive? One miracle at a time??
Join us on Facebook at both Single Parent Consortium and Conchetta House. We will keep you posted as to our next topics, and really listen to what you need to say!
I am looking forward to meeting you!
An interview with Sherri Mills, author of “I Almost Divorced My Husband But I Went On Strike Instead.”
Years ago, Sherri Mills was fed up with being an overworked, under-appreciated mother and wife. Facing a potential divorce, she decided to solve her domestic labor dispute in an unusual way—by going on strike. Join us as Mrs. Mills describes the unconventional approach she used to get her marriage back on track and the common ailments of marriage (and divorce) that she has witnessed through her decades as a cosmetologist.
EXCITED about Devin Hibbard being with us to discuss the fabulous company bead for life!
Email “?’ to email@example.com
BeadforLife eradicates extreme poverty by creating bridges of understanding between impoverished Africans and concerned world citizens. Ugandan women turn colorful recycled paper into beautiful beads. Women in Northern Uganda gather shea nuts and press them into shea butter for cosmetics and soaps. And people who care open their hearts, homes and communities to buy and sell both products.
The beads and shea butter becomeincome, food, medicine, school fees and hope. It is a small miracle that enriches us all.
Lisa Paolo is The Mommy Principal. She is the mother of 5 children that range in age of 14 to 2. Lisa was the youngest administrator ever appointed in NYC public schools at the time she was made the leader of her middle school of the arts.
Lisa along with her two children, Dominic the teenager and Sabrina the tween will be live on Wednesdays at 6 pm taking callers questions about everyday life issues. We hope to be able to help parents and their children reach Win-Win decisions while being a parent and not a friend.
Join us at 6 pm just before family dinner time!
This weeks mini-coupon class focuses on what are catalina's? Plus, we will talk about the great deals this week at the drug stores and grocery stores.
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (42 chatters)
- John Baptist (41 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (31 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (18 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- BeverlyD (10 chatters)
- WOBC RADIO (10 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (6 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- Prosperity Wrestling Radio (5 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- Thats Novel (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- allah team (3 chatters)
- canadianglen (3 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (3 chatters)
- COS Radio (2 chatters)
- DDP Radio (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (2 chatters)
- Readings by Jody and Friends (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- TRUELOVE LOVELACE READINGS (1 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (1 chatters)
- What are your gifts (1 chatters)
- Stop Molesters Radio (1 chatters)
- Packers Talk (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Bread Hova Show speak on it (1 chatters)
- deliverancebyfaith (1 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- BlogTalkRadio, in conjunction with P.I. Media, is proud to present the Curious Minds’ podcast series, ‘Heroes Of Podcasting’
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit