Popular in Moms and Family
Sometimes you can choose your family… by choosing to love a dog. But just because they’re dogs, it doesn't mean they won't be as complex and individual as anyone else around. Our dogs can be so good, and then they can be not-so-good, but boy do they give us great stories.
Chicken Soup for the Soul latest edition, My Very Good, Very Bad Dog, is a collection of 101 funny, heartwarming, and sometimes mind-boggling stories about all the very good, very bad, simply amazing things our dogs do. Royalties from the book will be donated to the American Humane Association.
Join Amy Newmark, the publisher and editor-in-chief for Chicken Soup and me on Tuesday, February 23, 10-11 A.M. CT US. We will be discussing heartwarming, humorous and completely true stories about our canine companions that are sure to touch every dog lover's soul. Perfect for "man's best friend's" best friend.
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Radio Network (37 chatters)
- IWS Radio (18 chatters)
- Mind Right Radio (13 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- Hoshaiah Israel (6 chatters)
- A Psychic Shaman Preacher (5 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- PayMeWhatIamWorth (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- emPowering NOW (1 chatters)
- Give Him Free (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- Sonia Haynes (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)