Popular in Religion
- Live & Upcoming Episodes (1,031)
We always want Jesus to fix our MESS!
Funny thing is we NEVER get with the Holy Ghost BEFORE we dive head first into trouble.
Christians love that song, "Jesus will fix it...after awhile!"
Well, He will or He won't...either way...the owness of building a relationship with Him falls squarely on our shoulders!
This morning we gonna tell you why Jesus ain't gonna fix it when you can do it yourself!!
Ain't popular preachin'...but this is wher we are today
Misunderstanding Jesus’ expectations of His followers is one of the biggest tragedies of all. Mistakenly assuming that Jesus paid the penalty for our sins so we can now do whatever we want, many have a mental picture of Jesus as a quiet, docile, loving Being handing out eternal life to anyone who will simply acknowledge Him as Lord and Savior. Many believe there are many roads to God and a joyful afterlife. The Bible reveals that we each have a date with destiny when we will face Jesus and give account of our actions. Surprisingly, the way Jesus will appear when He returns and the criteria He will use in determining who will be in His Kingdom are quite different from what most people have been led to believe. Similar to the confusion surrounding Jesus’ first coming, misunderstanding is rampant regarding His return. What is the truth—the real story—about His return? Why will Christ come a second time? Jesus is pictured in the book of Revelation as the resurrected Savior, the Messiah who is preparing to return to earth a second time. “I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore”(Revelation 1:18).
Many people are surprised to learn that God, in His Word, reveals seven annual festivals (Leviticus 23). These special times of the year have been set aside by the Creator God as “holy convocations” (verses 2-4), sacred meetings or gatherings at which God’s people are to assemble together. Like the weekly Sabbath, God set apart these festivals as sacred to Him. God shows us in His Word that these holy festivals are times dedicated for group worship and abstention from normal work. They serve to enlighten God’s people regarding His marvelous plan of salvation for all mankind.
Yes, in the sense that everyone who honors God by obeying His instructions does so on a voluntary basis. God never forces anyone to act against his or her will. At the same time, however, He expects us to tithe and equates failure to tithe with robbing Him, explaining that not tithing will bring a curse (Malachi 3:8). So tithing is not voluntary in the sense of something that is optional. Nor does God allow us to arbitrarily decide the minimum amount we should give Him. Through His tithing system He reveals the minimum amount we should return to Him from all He gives us.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (35 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (25 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (24 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (22 chatters)
- Odwirafo (22 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (22 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (11 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (9 chatters)
- Universal Radio (7 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (6 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- FoReRadio (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (4 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (4 chatters)
- Interstellar Realities (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (3 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (2 chatters)
- Fast Life On the Move (2 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (2 chatters)
- The Urban Release (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (1 chatters)
- Ask Cathleen Network (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- APRI 2015 (0 chatters)