Popular in Jobs
Have you ever wondered if now is the right time in your career/life to jump into something new? Listen in to the Winning Careers Talk Show tomorrow at 8pm EST as show host, Richard Yadon discusses the 3 signs that you are entering into a new chapter in your life with nationally recognized consultant, author, blogger, Leary Gates. Stop, consider, evaluate before you make the jump Richard and Leary will map out the steps for you.
Your Curtain Call: Make It a Standing Ovation! Even if you have a good job you can wind up pigeonholed. Why settle for a good job when you can step into a future of successes. How much better would it be for you to work harder, smarter and longer to achieve a Better Job, for Better Pay and yes, a Better Life! http://www.betterjobbetterpaybetterlife.com/ With more than 30 years of experience in helping people move forward and higher in their careers, Ken Dawson has literally w
This show will cover what to do when people go dark - don't return calls, emails, or answer their phone. Is it a message to go away or not? How does the professional deal with clients, bosses, employers, or perspective hiring managers when he/she doesn't get any feedback.
We'll explore all of that, and relate it to how people treat each other in the personal relationship world.
Lavie continues to share excerpts in this week's episode from his acclaimed book on the subject of working downtown, jobs with two separate roles and transitional employment.
Guest Speakers will include Wendy Wilson of Essence.com,
Demorris Lee of the St. Petersburg Times, Yanela Gordon of
FAMU SJGC Office of Internship & Placement and NABJ
Region III Student Director Phillip Rivers
Brought to you by the FAMU School of Journalism & Graphic
Communication and the National Association of Black Journalists.
Gear up for professional geekery, working fandom, and on-the-job otakudom! Steve and Bonnie of www.fantopro.com discuss the latest in must-know geek career news. Our special subject this week is the future of comics and digital comics - as comics quickly go virtual, what is the future of the media?
Update listeners to a job alert. Reintroduce free electricity and gas. Introduce a daughter site, smallmiracles.co.cc.. Look at bnenergy.joinambit.com, mensandwomensgripes.co.cc, and smallmiracles.co.cc
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, 70% of job seekers land jobs through networking.
However, what many job seekers don’t understand is that ineffective networking can waste time and can potentially cost them a job.
Learning to network effectively is of paramount importance in today’s tough job market. Applying the correct strategies can increase the changes of landing a great job!
Join The Career Clinicians, Kathy Sweeney of The Write Resume and Norine Dagliano of ekmInspir
Charlie Soeh brings US Senate candidate Brenda Lenard back to discuss the major issues facing the American people. Sponsored by www.thenoteclearinghouse.com
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (33 chatters)
- IWS Radio (17 chatters)
- PAPSITE RADIO (10 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (8 chatters)
- Mind Right Radio (5 chatters)
- Yardie Skeptics (5 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (4 chatters)
- Father Teresa (3 chatters)
- Fresh Word Broadcast (2 chatters)
- Marada Radio (2 chatters)
- Marcinho Savant (2 chatters)
- Showtime and Shizz (2 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (2 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- RU Instant Reaction Review (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (1 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (1 chatters)
- I Love Politics (0 chatters)