Popular in Internet
Felicia is going to teach you how you can communicate effectively, speak in front of large groups, and really succeed in your business!
Terry Wygal from http://www.FreeTrafficTricks.com Who has discovered Insanely Simple Tips and Tricks to Dominate the Front Page Of Google and Willie Crawford from http://TIMIC.ORG , who has an incredible 1600 websites, some of which get over 1 million unique visitors per month will discuss Driving Massive Amounts Of Free Traffic To Your Website.
Diabetes had long been a part of Angela’s family when she learned in 1993 that she, too, had the disease. Her grandmother, who Angela had helped care for as a child, died of renal failure associated with the disease. A cousin had had a kidney transplant.
In Angela’s mind, complications like these were not an option; she had a disabled daughter who depended on her. Still, Angela struggled for years to manage her condition. It wasn’t until her own mother died in 2003 that she got serious about taking better care of herself.
"I made choices every day on what I would wear and eat," says Angela. "But on that day, I made the choice to live in a way that allows me to continue making my other daily choices." Today, Angela exercises three to four times a week, eats smaller portions, tests her blood sugar regularly and takes her medication.
An Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, Angela works at a diabetes center which she says has also helped her efforts to control her disease. "By educating others, I also educate myself," she says.
This show is for addressing some issues I've had or had in the forums as long as Personal issues
Aaron Strout, Vice President of Social Media of mZinga.
As Vice President of Social Media, Aaron focuses on creating business value for Mzinga through viral marketing channels, including blogs, podcasts, twitter, and webinars.
Aaron brings 15 years of online marketing and advertising experience to Mzinga, including a strong background in interactive and new media.
Join Ron Williams, CEO & Founder of the Williams & Hill Media Group as he presents information relative to becoming a radio show hosts. This 30 minute informative and very timely presentation is for you especially If other marketing methods are not delivering what you want fast enough...
If you want to be "a little bit famous" and recognized as an "expert"... and attract the best quality highest revenue most profitable clients and customers...
If you would like to soon be interviewing and rubbing elbows with industry experts...
and using your radio show content to generate qualified prospects, cross-sell, close new accounts and grow your business and profits...
check out this practical information and the proven strategies. You could soon be ... a little bit famous.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (29 chatters)
- John Baptist (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Keeping It Real With Cindy (9 chatters)
- AJC Radio (8 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (8 chatters)
- Papa Lou (5 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (4 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- The REAL HOODOO (2 chatters)
- The Red Room Radio (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (2 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- The Curtain Sell Out Show (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- wayneG (1 chatters)
- Ron March Show (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (1 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- COS Radio (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (1 chatters)
- Educational Lecture Series (1 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- BlogTalkRadio, in conjunction with P.I. Media, is proud to present the Curious Minds’ podcast series, ‘Heroes Of Podcasting’
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit