Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy have changed. We think you'll like them better this way.

GATE 4 MEMORIAL DAY (HONOR ALL ARMED FORCES FROM EVERY GENERATION PART 1))

  • Broadcast in Christianity
  • 0 comments
American Artist Carl Childs

American Artist Carl Childs

×  

Follow This Show

If you liked this show, you should follow American Artist Carl Childs.
h:435977
s:6492049
archived

American Artist Carl Childs will lead us in prayer and in recognizing those that have given it all for us to be free.  "Thank GOD, that there are people that will always unconditionally give their life for fellow Americans." "Today American is remembering over 900,000 people that have died in defense of our nation."  "We are going to remember, appreciate and acknowledge that everyone in our Armed Forces of every generation counts toward the defense of all of our freedoms."  "Everyday that you live thank all of the veterans that you see." "American can never show too much appreciation for its veterans."  "Several veterans have lost buddies, friends, comrades and family members to war."  "Many stories are going to go to the grave for National Security, by oath & personal reasons."  "As a soldier and now a veteran, there's a part of my life that even my closest family members will never know."  "When we go to training or on a mission, we miss each family member, which equates to several people."  "Our loved ones just miss us." "Our Armed Forces is less than 1% of our population defending the other 99% with the mission of being 100% successful all the time."  Yes, we are going to pray and be led by the Holy Spirit, HE is the Spirit of Truth!

Comments

 comments