Popular in Friends
oin G. Davvis and J. Logan for LISTENGIVE | SAVOY sound bites on music, arts, culture, society, youth, education, innovation, tech, social impact and more.
Join us this week with Special Guests, Anne Margaret Redding acts as a co-host (a Woman with a fresh perspective and is an International Speaker, Music Artist, Thought Leader, Interfaith Minister, Renowned Yoga Teacher and Trailblazer) of Raise The Vibration and Giving Tree Yoga Studio & Wellness Company as seen in Huffington Post and many other publications.
TOPICS: Health, Well-Being, Culture, Music Everything
Visit ListenGive.Org for more information. Don't forget to LIKE our Facebook Page LISTENGIVE.
The Difference Between Loving Somone and Being in Love
1. LOVING SOMEONE IS A CHOICE, BEING IN LOVE ISN’T--Being in love is not a choice. It can happen without your intention or consent, and it’s not something you can walk away from. If you leave, you’ll take the feeling of being in love with you.
2. LOVING SOMEONE MEANS WANTING THEM TO DO WELL, BEING IN LOVE MEANS PUTTING THEM FIRST. When in love, you put each other’s needs first because your happiness is linked.
3. LOVING SOMEONE IS FLEETING, BEING IN LOVE IS FOREVER.Being in love isn’t that fickle. Stays through the fights, the lulls, and the full blown existential crisis and struggles. When the honeymoon phase is over only the relationship where you are actually in love will be a happy one.
4. LOVING SOMEONE MEANS NEEDING THEM AROUND, BEING IN LOVE MEANS NEEDING THEM TO BE WHERE THEY ARE HAPPY.
5. LOVING SOMEONE IS A RUSH, BEING IN LOVE IS STEADY STREAM OF EMOTIONS.Loving someone can be the greatest high, but comes w/lows. Being in love is a steadier stream of happiness, it’s more overall happiness in the long run.
6. LOVING SOMEONE IS ABOUT HOW THEY MAKE YOU FEEL, BEING IN LOVE IS ABOUT HOW YOU MAKE THEM FEEL.Being in love means you worry about how to make him feel loved
7. LOVING SOMEONE IS ABOUT OWNERSHIP, BEING IN LOVE IS A PARTNERSHIP.When you love someone, you want them to be yours. You need them to commit to being your boyfriend and say they’re yours. Being in love is about wanting to be each other’s.
8. LOVING SOMEONE IS AN UPHILL BATTLE, BEING IN LOVE IS EFFORTLESS.Some days will be difficult. In he end the hard days, will always feel that you are in love with each other.
This is live and direct grown and sexy chit chat on your internet radio. We talk about it all....love - sex - politics - tv - movies - education - church! Nothing is taboo for these grown folk. Come join us every Wednesday nite @ 8PM and be...Amongst Friends!
Welcome to Chatting with The Village on Moji's World with your host Moji Solar - Percy.
On this week's episode of chatting with the village, our special guest is Nguzo Ogbodo is a mother, an activist, and a renown attorney at law in the state of New York. She runs Hope and Dreams Initiative a Nigerian non for profit based in the United States whose vision Is to change the poor reading culture in Nigeria by exposing Nigerian children to creative and mind blowing literatures that will help in shaping and developing the future of our nation.
Hope and Dreams Initiative also is dedicated to providing a platform for maximum expression of youthful creativity and harnessing of the rich potentials of young adult for the promotion of positive social changes and transformation towards sustainable growth and genuine development. We are doing this by creating reading rooms in public schools and each room is filled with age appropriate materials on hand washing literacy, which encourages hand washing habits and behaviors change.
So please join us this Sunday May 15th, 2016 for this amazing broadcast at 5:00 PM (EST), 9:00 PM (GMT) in the UK and 10:00 PM (+1 GMT) in Nigeria.
Call 646-668-8625 to participate in this conversation.
HELLO Everybody I am back for the past five month I had been having some problems which I am not going to tell you because it is personal. but any ways I had been going to school and I am going to finish up by this week. Yes I am nervious because I am trying to find a job at a radio station and it is hard. but I will do one day of the time.
I hope you guys are doing well
I really miss each and everyone of you. and yes I might do internet radio pretty soon but I will you keep you touch and give you the website of my radio internet page.
I have some new Facebook page from my radio
and an twiter
and you tube
link is down below
Please follow me subscribe me and add me on facebook.
Join Host Live Chats
From the BTR Blog
- BlogTalkRadio, in conjunction with P.I. Media, is proud to present the Curious Minds’ podcast series, ‘Heroes Of Podcasting’
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit