You’re chief of a fire department and you hear an alarm of a structure fire, then another, and another. That’s what happened on September 13, 2018 in Lawrence, Massachusetts, when an overpressurization of gas lines led to “blow torch” like pilot lights on stoves, boilers and hot water tanks. Today we are joined by Chief Brian Moriarity of the Lawrence (MA) Fire Department to discuss how they handled this disaster and the lessons we all can learn from their experience.
Joe Pronesti talks with his guests about firefighting on Main Street, U.S.A., and other topics in the fire service.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register