Call in to speak with the host
Tween talk is a show which focuses on positive change in the lives of tweens. Instead of talking about cellphones and music videos, Christina shares indepth topics about life.
Today, Christina will discuss the importance of friendships with the following subtopics:
1. What does it mean to be a friend? Are you a good friend?
2. How to strengthen your relationship with a friend? Trust, respect, communication and love
3. How to make friends when you enter an unfamiliar environment? School, new job, group or social scene?
4. Things that cause friendships to break? Distractions, jealousy, greed, selfishness and broken promises.
5. Share your story of lifelong relationships and what they mean to you.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.