SORT BY Relevancy
Friendships are can be joyous or miserable. If they are miserable, then one must let it go. It can be stressful and toxic. Now that Fall is here, your friendships should be with solid, stable minded people. Please tune in as we provide examples of friendships that are toxic.
Join in tonight as @JurneeVsJae , @Flawfulgawddess , and special guest @TE_BH go in on the topic of Relationships Vs Friendships. Why is it so easy for someone to cut off their friend over something so petty but stay in a relationship that is deadly. When we said "deadly" we mean emotionally , mentally , or physically. Then later on catch an exclusive interview w/ special guest @TE_BH .
Join Host Masala 5 and Co Host Erika Young for another out of the box topic. Friendships are key to everyone life style, it gives us a sense of support, and it keeps us from feeling lonely as well as well rounded people.
What are ways we can keep our friendships healthy.
Out of the Box Radio Where You The Listener Bring the Conversation!
We encourage callers on this show!
In this big place we call our world we can literally feel alone sometimes. As the internet world grows so do communities to bring us together in fun ways. Online friendships emerge. We enjoy cyber hugs when needed and long conversations by phone with someone who gets us for us. We believe you need to take time and welcome new friendships into your journey. Who knows you just might find a new best friend?
Are you good friend.? Think about it, what do you really contribute to a friendship? Do you give what you expect out of others in a friendship? Are you loyal, supportive, encouraging, etc? Most people will say yes but for at least half of us, its not true. Do you realize that some of the things that you might be doing is ANNOYING AS HELL and could possibly be destroying your friendships? We understand that some of you might not be aware of it, but The Go2Gurl & I (MsiCandi) have come up with a list of 7 annoying habits that can ruin a friendship. Some of you will fit in a category, others definitely have a friend of two that fit into one or several categories. So join us tonight on iCandi After Dark and we talk about it. Show starts at 10:00 pm EST 619-393-2813
Please join Health Educator and Life Coach, Erica Haray-Butcher, as she chats with Psychotherapist and Life Coach, Alyce Jurgensen, about the natural flow of friendships.
Best friends for 20 years, Erica and Alyce will discuss the natural transition of friendships, the different types, and the best ways to transition out of them. Please join us and feel free to call in with any questions or comments!
To learn more about Erica, please check out www.CatchGoodHealth.com. For more info about Alyce, please visit www.LivingOutLoudLifeCoaching.com.
And, don't forget- good health is contagious...pass it on!
This episode is all about friendships! Friendships serve as a strong foundation for our lives. Our friends see, know and hear the best and worst of us and they still love us! How powerful are your friendships? Let's talk about it! This episode will feature a two of my friends, S'Elaina Lefevre & Kathy Russell.
America was once a nation of neighborhoods and friendships. Not every friendship was the same, but each friendship had value, based on the individuals. You as a neighbor knew others you could depend on and others knew as a neighbor they could depend on you. Friendships were valued in the old America. What happened to the varied friendships?
Join Host Live Chats
- Ms Blue (50 chatters)
- Curious Times (31 chatters)
- 62196 (30 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (30 chatters)
- Stripped Real Raw Radio (29 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (27 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (24 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (23 chatters)
- Rage Radio Inc (19 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (10 chatters)
- The Stallion Show (10 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (8 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (7 chatters)
- FridayNightcap wXEmiaj and Taylor (7 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (7 chatters)
- Quagmire America (6 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (5 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (5 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Growl Radio (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (4 chatters)
- NexxLegacy (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (3 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (3 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Weekend Block (3 chatters)
- Unseen World (3 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (3 chatters)
- Diva Spot Radio (2 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (2 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (2 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (2 chatters)
- Reader Tash (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- THE BRYANT ORR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The Kingdom of God or Nothing (1 chatters)
- The Life Oasis Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Soul Interaction Radio (1 chatters)
- psjlife Lets Talk Talk Show (1 chatters)
- M2o KIngz RADIO (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)