Spiritual Power of Jesus
Christians must be careful not to fall into spiritual egotism. Spiritual warfare is real and powerful. And we can expect to have Jesus power to be extended to us when we exercise “His power to us as shown in Ephesians Chapter one. However, without humility on our part we can get into serious trouble. Paul said to the Corinthians, “I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling,” (I Cor. 2:3), and, “When I am weak, then I am strong,” (II Cor. 12:10). Nonetheless, Paul was one of the most powerful spiritual warriors in the New Testament. He defeated the satanic goddess, Diana of the Ephesians! Effective spiritual warfare requires a delicate balance of weakness and power. Satan will have an open door to attack if we begin to think we are doing it ourselves, the spirit of Pride will make you fall.
Christian warriors must be trained to fight in spiritual warfare prayer.
1) James 4:7-10: Vs.7-- “Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.”
2) Before you can war successfully against the powers of the devil, you must be submitted, and walking in a right relationship with God.
3) “Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded,” (Vs. 8).
4) A prayer warrior must be very close to God.
5) Sanctified and holy living is required.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register