1. According to Agence France-Presse, the North Korean army said on Thursday that it had final approval to launch "merciless" military strikes on the United States, involving the possible use of "cutting-edge" nuclear weapons.
2. According to The Associated Press, at least 52 people drowned in their homes and cars, were electrocuted or died in other accidents as flooding from days of torrential rains swamped Argentina's low-lying capital and province of Buenos Aires.
3. According to The Associated Press, the United Nations General Assembly overwhelmingly approved the first U.N. treaty regulating the multibillion-dollar international arms trade, a goal sought for over a decade to try to keep illicit weapons out of the hands of terrorists, insurgent fighters and organized crime.
4. According to DEBKAFile, incoming intelligence that Al-Qaeda groups in the Sinai Peninsula are preparing for an attack on an Israeli location, such as the southern city of Eilat, and a US military target in the Negev, has put southern Israeli and U.S. forces posted there on high terror alert.
5. According to The Associated Press, health officials say they still don't understand how a lesser-known bird flu virus was able to kill four men and seriously sicken seven others in China, but that it is unlikely that the virus can spread easily among humans.
The Bible says in 2 Peter 3:3-4: "Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation."
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at Second Coming Herald.com
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register