SORT BY Relevancy
We are all taught that the Red Army surrounded Berlin and that, faced with capture by the Soviet Union, Adolf Hitler and his new wife Eva Braun (Hitler) committed suicide in the Führerbunker. Don't believe it - Josef Stalin knew better as did most of the world leaders of the time! Stalin even made a great fuss about Hitler's escape in statements he made in July of 1945 - more than two months after the alleged suicide.
Author Harry Cooper has worked on this for two and a half decades with dozens of trips to German, Austria, the Soviet Union, Russia and since 2008 four expeditions to Argentina, to Chile and Brazil where he found the remains of the nuclear research facility in a remote part of Argentina that was built in 1947, two years AFTER the war ended; built by German scientists.
It is well known that two German submarines surrendered in Argentina well after the German surrender. U-530 surrendered in late July 1945 and U-977 surrendered in early August but the surrender order came on May 8. Why did they take three months to surrender? And why at the other end of the
Hunting Hitler challenges the the biggest story of World War II - the suicide of Adolf Hitler. Is it possible that Hitler faked his own death and lived out the rest of his life in Argentina? Author Jerome Corsi shares why it is not just plausible, but likely. With no physical evidence, corpse, photos, or even documentation to prove that Hitler committed suicide, there are far more questions than answers.
In the early 20th century, Argentina was one of the richest countries in the world. While Great Britain’s maritime power and its far-flug empire had propelled it to the dominate Position among the world’s industrialized nations, only the United States challenged Argentina for the position of the world’s second most powerful economy. In 1915, Argentina elected a new president Hipolito Irigoyen that formed a party called The Radicals under the banner of “fundamental change” that was an appeal to the middle class. His changes were that the state took control of everything: mandatory pension insurance, mandatory health insurance and support for low-income housing which he said would stimulate the economy. Then came his new Taxes to swamp the Job creators who quickly moved out of the country. Before long, Argentina’s outlays surpassed the value of the Tax revenues,; it quickly became the same as the underfunding of government entitlements as the United States is doing today. Argentina could not print money so it took them less time to fall, as will take America, because we print money.
In this episode of Soccer Saavy; presented by http://theredlightsportsnetwork.com, sponsored by Irresistable Gourmet Popcorn, Mike Murphy and Troy Otradovec talk about the chances that Argentina has to win the World Cup. 90 minutes of soccer (depending on extra time) will determine this years winner. Argentina has been one of the most consistent teams in the tournament this year, but they face a tough physical German team. So what will Argentina need to do in order to win the World Cup? Fasten your seat belts and put your foot on the gas - we are ready to crown a World Cup Champion.
Did Adolph Hitler actually commit suicide in a bunker as the Red Army surrounded Berlin? That and many other questions will be answered as Charlotte interviews Author Harry Cooper who wrote “Hitler in Argentina.”
The book utilizes information from the file of a Spanish spy who worked for the Reich and who saw Hitler and Eva Braun forcibly drugged and removed from the Führerbunker.
The book contains pictures of where Hitler allegedly lived and interviews with witnesses in Europe and Agentina.
According to Cooper, "Hitler's suicide was a well conceived escape plan by the man who desperately had to keep the Reich, and thereby Hitler, alive.....Martin Bormann"
Today on World Cup Wrap-up we looked back at Argentina's shootout win over the Netherlands sending them into the final against Germany on Sunday. The game finished 0-0 after extra time but the Argentines prevailed 4-2 on penalties. The Dutch will take on Brazil in Saturday's third place match. @temptherat also joined us
On today's show Joe Hamata joined us for a recap of USA 1-2 Belgium and we took an extended look at the future of the national team. We also looked back at Argentina 1-0 Switzerland.
in Self Help
Aristoteles Nielsen is a Certified Napoleon Hill Foundation Instructor and President of the Napoleon Hill Institute in Argentina and Uruguay.
Aristoteles is an HR Organizational Behavior and Development Consultant with 15 + years’ experience in Latin America, working in strategic consulting assignments for multinational firms such as Exxon Mobil, Clorox, P&G, Zurich Insurance, BP, Coca Cola, Arla Foods Ingredients and many others in Latin America.
Created in 1994, Nielsen Asoc. Int'l. is a knowned Consulting firm formed by trained professionals in the fields of Management, Psychology and Human Resources: We focus our practice in Human Capital Planning, Management Development, Performance Development and Evaluation using a Competence based approach.
Design and Delivery of Training Programmes using both experiential learning and outdoor training learning strategies.
Aristoteles is helping the Napoleon Hill Foundation translate all their materials into Spanish which is going to help impact many people who might not have the opportunity to know of Napoleon Hill.
Laura la Duquesa se inició como cantante a los catorce años, desempeñandosé en bandas de heavy metal. Aúnque su estilo musical preferedo siempre fue la “cumbia” También integró, un duo pop llamado “Dreammers” en el cual comenzó a componer la música y escribir la letra de sus canciones. El primer tema que emergió a la difusión, “La Reivindicada”, es una clara expresión contra la violencia de género y el abuso de poder, del cual había sido victima cuando integró un grupo de música tropical argentino. Dicha canción tuvo mucho éxito y desde entonces se posicionó dentro de los primeros puestos en la música tropical femenina en Argentina. Posteriormente salieron a la luz otros temas de su autoría: “Bien ganado” y “Y ahora” ambos testimoniales. Por ahora sus fans pueden disfrutar de la grabacion cover, “Cumbanchero” una excelente adaptación de un antigüo mambo que solía bailar la gran Amelita Vargas. Laura la Duquesa se ido desempeñado como corista y bailarina. Realiza danza contemporánea, la cual es un ingrediente más a su particular actitud escénica. La Duquesa es una representante de la lucha contra la violencia de género, el abuso de poder y el maltrato laboral. En el 2013, tuvo mucha difusión en medios masivos de comunicación gracias a su música, su particular estilo y su especial locuacidad. Laura, una artista que más que prometer, cumple.
Argentina beat Belgium 1-0 after a stunning effort from Gonzalo Higuain capped off a brilliant (albeit slightly lucky) piece of play by Lionel Messi. Netherlands faced a tougher task, finally ousting Costa Rica in a penalty shootout. The two winners will play Wednesdady in Sao Paulo.
In this episode of Soccer Saavy; presented by The Red Light Sports Network, sponsored by Irresistable Gourmet Popcorn, Mike Murphy and Troy Otradovec take all of the knowledge they have, analyze all the games that Argentina and Germany have played, and they will reveal who will be your next World Cup Champion. This should be a great show so call in with your thoughts on who you think will win. Fasten your seat belts and put your foot on the gas - The Golden Trophy will be hoisted by Argentina or Germany on Sunday.
Join Host Live Chats
- Bigfoot Hotspot (196 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (142 chatters)
- John Baptist (103 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (43 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (41 chatters)
- Kinghuman (18 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (17 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (16 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (15 chatters)
- Black Author Network (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (13 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (12 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (12 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (11 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- NDB Media (9 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (8 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (8 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (7 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (6 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (5 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (5 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (4 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- African On The Move (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Darryl James (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (3 chatters)
- PrismRadio (3 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (2 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- world street hip hop (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- DiYAHGuRL1 (1 chatters)
- James Valentine (1 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (1 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (1 chatters)
- World Ingathering of YisraEL (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- NTEB (1 chatters)
- Natures Talk Show (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (0 chatters)
- Married 2 Change Radio (0 chatters)