Business Credit Radio is proud to welcome Kirk B. Burkley. Kirk is the co-managing partner of the Pittsburgh-based Bernstein-Burkley, P.C. He is the supervising partner of the firm’s Bankruptcy and Restructuring practice group, which handles national cases and acts as an efficient, one-stop shop for clients’ bankruptcy and restructuring needs.
Discussion points include;
1. What was the purpose for your recent trip to China?
2. Was this your first time to China?
3. What areas in China did you visit?
4. What is the business environment in China?
5. What topics were the Chinese guests most interested in during your presentation?
6. Why would a Chinese creditor need to hire a US bankruptcy and collections law firm like Bernstein-Burkley, P.C.?
7. Are there specific industries that you feel can most benefit from these services?
8. What are the benefits of a Chinese creditor joining a creditors committee?
9. Have you faced any challenges while working with Chinese creditors?
10. What advice do you have for listeners interested in building their relationships with Chinese creditors?
BUSINESS CREDIT RADIO is sponsored by Global New Beginnings Inc. and the GFC2016 Conference & Expo.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register