Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy have changed. We think you'll like them better this way.

Conspiracy This Week Chris Spivey Interview

  • Broadcast in Politics
  • 0 comments
Explicit
Conspiracy This Week

Conspiracy This Week

×  

Follow This Show

If you liked this show, you should follow Conspiracy This Week.
h:418317
s:5190509
archived

Conspiracy This Week Interviews Chris Spivey

www.conspiracythisweek.com

http://tunein.com/radio/Conspiracy-News-Radio-s199899/

http://myradiostream.com/conspiracythisweek

For those who don't know about Chris Spivey, he is a whistle blower and journalist that exposes the scum in the world including the Royal Family.

www.chrisspivey.co.uk

Chris Bio

So, who am I? The easy answer to that is no one special. I’m your average Joe, who works hard to ‘get by’. And that’s where my problem lies because like millions more on this planet, I shouldn’t have to work my ass off just to ‘get by’. Indeed, it doesn’t have to be this way. Every single one of us could have a better life, if we but knew it.

The reason we don’t is because we live in a world that is an illusion… An act. The orchestrator’s of this illusion are the so called ‘One Percenters’. That is to say, the 1% of the worlds population who control the other 99% of us by Stealth, Fear, Corruption, Bribery & Blackmail. Get rid of this 1% and we can all enjoy life as it should be. Without these evil parasites, living off our misery there would be no wars, no starving and no homelessness.

And this is where I differ from many of you. I am not prepared to sit back and just exist, when I know that it does not have to be like that. We are all one, regardless of the colour of our skin, our beliefs and our sexual orientation. Together, we have more power than you would ever believe possible. The One Percenters are well aware of this fact. To combat the threat that we are as a whole, they keep us divided via religion, skin colour, mistrust and sexual orientation.

Comments

 comments