Call in to speak with the host
Business Basics: Part 3 Notes
1. Business Plan: "Write it upon a tablet for all to read." Your Blue Prints, consulting with Mentor & Holy Spirit.
2. Research: "Niche of Need!" Where is this product or service needed, local, national, or Internationaly.
3. Location: set up an Office in home, where you can shut the door. Journal, Excel Work sheet, keep records of ideas, progress.
4. Name: Pray over Research at County Clerk of Courts and Register a dba [ Doing Business As ].
5. County or State: Tax License & Classes, Business Licenses you may need [ depending on product or service. ]
6. Business Tools: Business Cards or Brochures [ Vista Print is a wonderful source on-line ]Pass out to Prayer Partners to begin praying over your business.
7. Business Network: Establish a presence for your New Business, use resources such as The Chamber of Commerce meetings, Linked-In [ on-line ] Twitter & a Facebook business page.
8. Product or Service: "Foot Print" or Branding
9. Support Network: team, Accountant Banker, Attorney, Good Resource that is Free is Group of Retired Business Persons. SCORE.Com
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.