CCP 2079.14 dual agency law in California for real estate brokers

Broadcast in Legal

Call in to speak with the host

(877) 774-3195




Follow This Show

If you liked this show, you should follow AttorneySteve.

California real estate dual agency law can be confusing.  You want to represent both a seller and buyer in a real estate transaction.  Can you do it?  If so, what California dual agency rules do you need to keep in mind in order to stay out of a BRE (Bureau of Real Estate) accusation or civil lawsuit for breach of fiduciary duties?

Listen in as Attorney Steve, the real estate lawyer, discuses "the dobule popper" and how to successfully double-end a real estate transaction (assuming you want to take your chances in this risky area of real estate law.

Real estate law to reference is California Code of Civil Procedure 2079.14 and CCP 2079.16