Mitchell Weinberg is the founder, President and Chief Executive Officer of INSCATECH.
INSCATECH is the first and only company of its kind in the world. Using its proprietary
methodology and specially trained food fraud detection professionals, INSCATECH conducts
food supply chain vulnerability assessments to identify the sources of food fraud and to
recommend mitigation solutions that help to prevent our food from being adulterated.
Food producers, retailers and food service companies employ INSCATECH to ensure that
their supply chains and food products are secure from food fraud.
Mitchell is a graduate of Carleton University in Ottawa, Canada where he obtained a
Bachelor of Arts in Pre-Law and Sociology and the McGill University School of Law in Montreal,
Canada where he obtained his Common Law (LL.B) and Civil Law (B.C.L.) degrees in 1991.
2. What is counterfeit food?
3. What is the frequency of counterfiet alcohol?
4. Is this a worldwide problem?
5. How can consumers protect themselves?
6. What tools were historically availble?
7. What is the new Real EyeD technology?
8. How does the technology engage scratch-off labels?
9. When will the technology be available?
10. History and future of INSCATECH.
Mitchell K. Weinberg B.A., B.C.L, LL.B.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Park Avenue South, 6th Floor
New York, New York 10016
Tel: +1 347-448-2790
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.