Do you have self defeating behaviors? Do you not understand how or why you have them? Do you even know you have them.
Self defeating behaviors are a variety of things, there are many more but these are some great examples.
• Prioritizing your to-do list and then starting at the bottom.
• Stopping for fast food when you’re committed to healthy eating.
• Focusing on what other people need to do rather than on what you need to do.
• Getting on the phone with an old friend right before you’re supposed to be at the gym.
• Saying no, no, no to your kids and 15 minutes later giving in.
• Saying that you want to lay off alcohol and then meeting a friend for a beer.
• Longing to enhance your sex life and then staying up late every night watching TV.
• Dreaming about putting away money for your future and then spending more than you make every month.
• Saying you want to have a closer relationship with your teenage kids and then criticizing their choices.
• Procrastinating taking actions that will give you what you desire.
• Worrying about what other people think of you.
• You long to get out of debt, then you find yourself catalog shopping online in the middle of the night.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.