SORT BY Relevancy
S5 - i Artist Presents...
Dr. Patrice Carter, author of "Superb Woman - From Bad Girl To God's Girl" on GD's A Touch of Grace; Saturday, 5/31/2014 @ (1:30PM p.s.t./4:30PM e.s.t.). To listen to the show click the link,or: ON DAY OF SHOW ONLY: Call in to speak with the host 347-215-7169.
Who is Dr. Patrice Carter?
Dr. Patrice J. Carter--President of PJS Consulting Concepts, Inc., is a Minister, Author, Christian Life Coach and Motivational Speaker.
Dr. Patrice J. Carter is an advocate of education and academic endeavors and she holds several academic designations to include; a PhD in Organization and Management from Capella University, an MBA from Webster University; and a Master of Science in Administration, with a concentration in Healthcare Administration, from Central Michigan University.
Her professional experience spans 24 years in the areas of Business, Military Affiliations and the Healthcare Industry. During these 24 years, she has been blessed with the opportunity to co-host a Women's Empowerment Radio Show, plan, develop and execute several ministry related Women's Conferences as well as develop and carry out various training programs for Mental and Public Health organizations.
Dr. Patrice J. Carter resides in Fayetteville, NC and is married to the love of her life, Dalton and mother to son Miles. She is a Motivational Speaker, Christian Life Coach, Author and Small Business Coach...
Join Host Live Chats
- The Yaron Brook Show (88 chatters)
- SOTT Radio Network (32 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (14 chatters)
- MIA-Expert Psychic (6 chatters)
- Paravoice Network (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (4 chatters)
- Soul Winner Radio (3 chatters)
- ADR CoXHost (3 chatters)
- Ascension Magic (2 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (2 chatters)
- The Minority Report0 (2 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (1 chatters)
- Worked Shoot Wrestling Podcast (1 chatters)