Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Vajra Ma.Vajra Ma is the leading exponent of women’s womb awakening in Feminist Spirituality. Based in her work with women’s subtle body knowing since the mid-1980’s, she originated the devotional moving meditation The Tantric Dance of Feminine Power®, the womb-sourced moving meditation practice of her mystery school and Priestess lineage Woman Mysteries of the Ancient Future Sisterhood®. Vajra Ma is author of From a Hidden Stream: The Natural Spiritual Authority of Woman (2010) and is published in numerous anthologies including Foremothers of the Women's Spirituality Movement (2015).Rev Vajra Ma is an ordained Dianic Priestess since 1992, with ministerial credentials through The Temple of Diana, Inc. She is co-founder with her husband and president of Shakti Moon Foundation, a non-profit dedicated to educating and mentoring people to develop and maintain, right relationship with the Source of Life, specifically with Earth, Nature and Woman as the holder of community and future generations.
this episode Q&A includes:
• trauma? give it to the earth, be love , be grounded, be a safe person..
• it is not right to steal other people's pain- we can witness it, be present- noone benifts if you steal their pain..
• difficulty as deep medicine..
• high blood pressure meds- infusions are food..
• 94% of americans take perscription drugs and supplements- only 3% have reported interactions..
• severe breathing problems while pregnant..
• fatigue- what do you do that makes you exhausted?
• take your victim story and make it a victimless story..
• redness in the face- burdock..