Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Sharry Edwards.
Sharry Edwards has been accused of being too scientific by some, too esoteric by others. She is a bridge between both fields of inquiry. Sharry is the acknowledged pioneer in the emerging field of Vocal Profiling using BioAcoustic Biology. She has for many years provided the leading-edge research to show the voice as a holographic representation of the body that can be used to change the face of medicine.
Vocal Profiling can let us know the intentions of our leaders; the motivations of our partners; the foundation of our sense of well-being. Would those abilities be of value in the struggle to attain dominion over our intrinsic right to personal freedoms?
this episode Q&A includes:
• does the uterus have a separate immune system? possibly why topical estrogen applied to the vagina does not circulate in the body..
• new drugs are more likely to have the most side effects and therefore are more dangerous to our health..
• everyone has candida albicans...
• dairy products are one of the most crucial components to a health vagina- full fat plain yogurt..
• do not consume dairy substitute- they contain calcium supplements contributing to high risk of broken bones..
• why to drink a quart of nourishing herbal infusion a day..
• it is you that bares the brunt of how you present yourself to the world..
• multi souled individuals..
• blame, shame and guilt are not allowed!
• natural insect repellant that works and does not contain essential oils!
• flu shot or elderberry?
• chickweed is amazing for so many things!