Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Zsuzsanna Budapest. Z has led rituals, lectured, taught classes, given workshops, written articles tirelessly, and published in hundreds of women’s newspapers across the country. She has powerfully influenced many of the future teachers and writers about the Goddess. The California Institute for Integral studies in San Francisco recognized Z’s contribution to Women’s Spirituality Movement. Today Z lives in Santa Cruz, California, giving workshops and lectures but always making time to smell the roses. She is the founder and director of the Women’s Spirituality Forum, a nonprofit organization sponsoring Goddess spirituality retreats and festivals for women and young girls.
this episode Q&A includes:
• kava kava preparations..
• digging medicinal roots..
• inulin in roots- resistant starches..
• poke root best dug late November-December..
• poke root tincture activates the lymphatic system to get rid of infection- very powerful!!!
• bones heal with comfrey leaf infusion..
• understanding over heating and over cooling colds and flus..
• nourishing herbal infusions and why it is important to rotate the five primary herbs..
• bacterial vaginosis- yogurt, yarrow, garlic..
• eating meat means we deserve to be alive..
• put your money where your beliefs are..
• vegetables need to be cooked for at least an hour..