Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Judith Blackstone. Judith Blackstone, PhD, is a spiritual teacher, psychotherapist, and founding director of Nonduality Institute. She developed the Realization Process, an embodied approach to nondual spiritual awakening and psychological healing. She is the author of Belonging Here, The Enlightenment Process, The Intimate Life, The Empathic Ground, and an audiobook: The Realization Process. Judith's website is www.realizationcenter.com
this episode Q&A includes:
• tinctures made from dried plants are more drug like, less safe and can be less effective..
• child with possible bronchial infection- mullein, echinacea..
• soy milk used as a medicine is effective at removing radiation up to 3 days after exposure..
• motherwort, lemonbalm or lavendar tinctures to relieve anxiety..
• elecampane is the disinfectant of the lungs..
• knee replacement surgery...
• help healing the bones after a motorcycle accident- comfrey infusion..
• medicinal mushrooms work better when combined- reishi, maitake, shitake, polypores, turkeytail, lionsmane...
• homeopathic remedies are not typically suited for healing infections..
• whole food supplements- NO- eat real food!