Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Mary Elizabeth Wakefield.
Mary Elizabeth Wakefield, author of the book, Constitutional Facial Acupuncture (Churchill Livingstone Elsevier, 2014), is internationally acknowledged as a leading authority on facial acupuncture. Mary Elizabeth is a licensed acupuncturist, herbalist, Zen Shiatsu practitioner and cranio-sacral therapist, and an opera singer.
She has contributed significantly to raising awareness of facial acupuncture as a viable, holistic treatment modality. She has 30+ years of clinical professional experience as a healing practitioner, and has personally trained close to 5,000 healthcare practitioners from 5 continents.
Her practice and treatment protocols have been highlighted or featured in interviews in Oriental Medicine Journal, Qi Magazine, Alternative Medicine, Acu (UK), American Spa, Luxury Spa Finder, Les Nouvelles Esthetique (Canada), The Lantern (Australia), Naturheilpraxis (Germany), Huang Ti(Netherlands), Spa Asia (Singapore) and others. www.facialacupuncture-wakefieldtechnique.com
this episode Q&A includes:
• swollen lymph nodes...
• safety of borage and uses- comfrey is in the same family, boraginaceae..
• CBD products and other options for pain management..
• using the long leaves of yarrow that emerge at the end of summer to make oil from..
• are epson salts useful?
• tai chi is the queen of stability for elders..
• check out herbalist Grethen Gould's Amazing Greace
• harvesting and making medicine from St. Joan's Wort (hypericum perforatum) and its many uses...