Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Sat Dharam Kaur. Sat Dharam is a naturopathic doctor, Kundalini Yoga teacher trainer and author. She developed the Healthy Breast Program, designed to help reduce the risk of breast cancer in women through education, Kundalini Yoga and lifestyle change. She was awarded the Naturopathic Doctor of the Year award in Ontario in 2000. She has written several best selling books: A Call to Women: The Healthy Breast Program and Workbook, The Complete Natural Medicine Guide to Breast Cancer, and The Complete Natural Medicine Guide to Women's Health. She teaches the Healthy Breast Program internationally, and trains others to teach the program.
this episode Q&A includes:
• nettle infusion interferes with histamine response and can help to rebuild your health over time so that you do not have allergy symptoms.
• toe nail fungus- anti-fungal drugs are dangerous and can cause liver damage- hysterical hygiene and horse tail infusion.
• postpartum depression, hyper active thyroid symptoms, expressing anger and becoming a mother..
• life is very complicated- no right answers- best answers..
• is eating organic always the best option?