Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Eleanora Amendola. Master healer, teacher, and alchemist Eleanora Amendolara is the creator of the pioneering healing system, Chumpi Illumination and a leading Health Kinesiology instructor. She trains students at Sacred Center Mystery School in Warwick, NY and at other locations across the country. Individual healing sessions are available in Warwick, Brooklyn, and New York City. www.sacredcenter.net
this episode Q&A includes:
• bio-identical hormones- you cannot count on what you're getting from them- highly unregulated..
• very difficult for women to improve bone mass without dairy in the diet..
• affirmations cut to the heart of the situation- are you beliefs worth standing up for?
• feet relate to every other part of the body- reflexology- energetic and electric connections..
• cleavers to move lymphatic tissue- infusion and/or tincture..
• endometriosis- what is it? nettle infusion, liver, yellow dock tincture and decoction to raise iron level.. recommendations for pain relief..
• hair loss- hormonally demanding state of pregnancy and menopause- stinging nettle infusion and he shou wu..
• easing the grieving heart- passion flower, california poppy, motherwort- grief is always an opportunity to let more love in..
• transforming depression to action and passion..