Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Deborah Koff-Chapin. Deborah has been developing Touch Drawing since she came upon it in as a creative inspiration in 1974. She has introduced the process at conferences and graduate programs internationally. Deborah is creator of the best-selling decks, SoulCards 1&2 and author of Drawing Out Your Soul. Her newest project is the series of five SoulTouch Coloring Journals. She has served as Interpretive Artist at numerous conferences, including recently at the Parliament of the Worlds Religions. Find out more at www.touchdrawing.com.
this episode Q&A includes:
• how to take care of a dying person- get in touch with hospice, what makes this person at ease and happy? relieve pain and discomfort..
• hypericum perforatum for relieving muscle pain..
• post menopausal bleeding- very important to get tested for cancer..
• reproductive cancers- removal, flax seed cooked into grain, fresh violet leaf infusions..
• told to have a hysterectomy and want a valued opinion? Hysterectomy Educational Resources Services...
• traumatic events- PTSD or use as a spring board to make change in our lives...
• has being a good girl got you where you want to be in your life? maybe it's time to be a bitch!
• herbal treatment for stage 4 breast cancer..
• heart healthy tips to quit smoking...
• tick borne encephalitis- very dangerous! dropperful of hypericum perforatum taken hourly...