Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Jaime Kulaga. Jaime knows first-hand how things can get twisted up. A married mother of two, author, inspirational speaker, workshop leader, Ph.D and counselor/coach with a thriving practice called of Mindful Rehabilitation (www.mindfulrehab.com), she has had to learn when to stop and change course to preserve that balance. And she shares these experiences in the book. But mostly she has culled the essences of her workshops, working with women around the world who share these same frustrations and anxieties. Women who give until all the life juices are drained.
this episode Q&A includes:
• a diagnosis is almost meaningless- work with the individual persons symptoms..
• body mass increases with age- stop telling women they are overweight..
• baby teeth reflect the diet of the mother while pregnant..
• all life is sentient- plant or animal- to be alive we must eat other living beings- do so humbly..
• the lower iron levels are the heavier menstruation tends to be..
• eating raw greens? STOP! Cook your greens..
• adding dairy to coffee deactivates the catechins..
• how auto immune diseases function..
• astragalus added to infusion rotation as immune nourisher..
• not only take care of yourself, but talk about taking care of yourself so other women know it is okay..
• where to look for nettle..
• bee sting therapy and urtication..
• does it make me healthier, my family healthier, my community healthier..
• we are where we are because we want to be there.
• local helps me stay strong and reduces my impact..
• restore health to the digestive tract with slippery elm balls..