Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with Danielle Kunkle. Danielle Kunkle is a founding partner of Boomer Benefits, a family-owned agency specializing in Medicare-related insurance products since 2005. Serving thousands of Medigap policyholders in over 40 states, Boomer Benefits is a leading producer for top-rated insurance companies and has been awarded the prestigious AARP/Aetna Service Superstar Award, and has been recognized as a national top producer by Aetna, Cigna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Mutual of Omaha and several other carriers.
this episode Q&A includes:
• cancerous lump in breast- treating with herbs is much harder and not better than surgery- herbal support..
• essiac should never be taken by anyone especially those with cancer- Susun recommends burdock and yellow dock..
• the idea that cancer is something stuck or toxic is absolutely crazy- cancer cells are the youngest, healthiest cells in the body..
• herbs are not drugs in plant form- they are living entities..
• postpartum depression, non-epileptic seizures and anxiety- meditation practice and trigger to call on in the mist of panic attack, thank your body..
• emphysema, shortness of breath, lots of medication- mullein infusion made into mullein milk, osha, cooking vegetables..
• the body kills any outside enzyme that enters the body and more on raw food..
• hypothyroid and high blood pressure...