Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Dr. Robert Weil. Dr. Bob discusses all aspects of sports medicine, shoes, youth safety, health, wellness, and sports performance for both adults and children.This includes injury prevention, current sports news, plus information in all areas of Sports Medicine - mental and physical - with an emphasis on the role of the foot and the use of orthotics. Dr. Bob is the host of The Sports Doctor, heard on http://www.healthylife.net, Wednesdays at 3 pm CT. He was also formerly on WDCB 90.9 FM in Chicago for more than 20 years. His Sports Doctor newspaper column is also published in The Aurora Beacon News and the Naperville Sun.
this episode Q&A includes:
• cyst on breast or infected hair follicle?
• 5 year old taking poisonous herbs with h pyrlori- important bacteria- can be present with no problems..
• keep in your heart and mind that your children are perfect- a gift every parent can give..
• effects of sauerkraut and yogurt are different- yogurt soothes digestive tissues- sauerkraut increases intestinal bacteria..
• motherwort tincture to ease children's fears..
• digestive upset arises from nervous system disruption that takes place while sleeping..
• estrogens and how they work throughout a woman's life..
• the liver is the guardian of the skin in oriental medicine- dandelion and burdock..
• comfrey for the skin..
• possible abscess on tooth- herbal anti infective- echinacea and poke tinctures..
• ongoing bladder infection and other possibilities..
• poke is the kind of thing to have in an emergency- benign thing- cleavers or chickweed..
• juicing throws away all food value and drink the sugar..