Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Gail Sheehy. Gail Sheehy is the author of sixteen books, including the classic New York Times bestseller Passages, named one of the ten most influential books of our times by the Library of Congress. A multiple award-winning literary journalist, she was one of the original contributors to New York magazine and has been a contributing editor to Vanity Fair since 1984. She returns with her inspiring memoir — a chronicle of her trials and triumphs as a groundbreaking “girl” journalist in the 1960s, to iconic guide for women and men seeking to have it all, to one of the premier political profilers of modern times. A popular lecturer, Sheehy was named AARP's Ambassador of Caregiving in 2009. She lives in New York City.
this episode Q&A includes:
• chickweed and comfrey for opening up oil glands in eyes..
• removing skin cancer with Mohs and calendula oil around stiched area...
• PCOS and wanting to conceive..
• praise for violet infusions and eczema..
• HPV- 90% of cases clear up on their own without any treatment..
• lingering nerve pain and tingling from viral meningitis- hypericum perforatum..
• preparation of seeds and meats..
• marijuana is the specific herb for glaucoma..
• reacurring vaginal yeast infection- check out Down There Sexual and Reproductive Health The Wise Woman Way
• and much more...