Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Ana Holub. Ana Holub, MA, teaches the healing power of forgiveness as a counselor, author, poet and peace educator. She holds a BA in Peace Studies and an MA in Dispute Resolution from Pepperdine University School of Law. Ana is also a certified Domestic Violence counselor and Radical Forgiveness coach. She’s deeply inspired by her daily study of A Course in Miracles, meditation and yoga. Over the past twenty years, she has worked with women, men, teens, couples, government, prison inmates, at-risk families, non-profits, businesses, and schools.
Ana's recent book is called Forgive and Be Free: A Step-by-Step Guide to Release, Healing and Higher Consciousness. Her books, CD and E-Courses are available on her website: www.anaholub.com
this episode Q&A- includes:
• menopausal hormonal changes- why not to cleanse the skin, how and why maintain bone health..
• we live because we eat the bodies of other beings- plants and animals..
• being malnourished and a vegetarian diet..
• can you allow yourself to feel both abandoned and cherished? choosing your path of empowerment or being a victim..
• epilepsy- drinking infusions, cranial sacral therapy and acupuncture..
• endometrial cancer, chemotherapy, nausea- protecting liver with milks thistle seed tincture and nourishing the gut with slippery elm balls..
• and much more..