Susun Weed answers 120 minutes of herbal health questions.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• chickweed is a great healer of the eyes- softening and cooling and freshly boiled comfrey leaf poultice heals sores of any size..
• problems sleeping and alternatives to melatonin- skullcap, hops and california poppy..
• vast majority of indigenous peoples have broken sleep patterns- artifact of industrial revolution to sleep in one long stretch..
• appendectomy and laparoscopic surgery- nourishing herbal infusions, massage, calendula oil..
• edible marijuana- not a huge issue..
• Juliette de Bairacli Levy and animal healing.. any of things Susun writes about for people can be used for animals as well.
• transgender, being two spirited and dangers of taking hormones your body is not creating..
• possible stomach ulcer- Russian ulcer cure recipe of cabbage and potato juice to kill the bacteria that causes ulcer..
• 6 year old with shingles in eyes and hypericum tincture dosage..
• clicking in the back- animal fats, massage and ma roller..
• do not compare yourself with anyone but yourself..
• bartholin gland cysts- goes through steps of healing found in Down There..
• growth in breast- 6 steps of healing found in Breast Cancer? Breast Health!
• safety of ground ivy..
• eating hibiscus..
• red clover infusion and menopause..