Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Sheri Samotin. Sheri is the founder of LifeBridge Solutions, LLC. She has worked with hundreds of families, helping Older Adults and their Adult Children deal with the challenges of aging. Sheri is a life transition coach, certified National Guardian, and certified Professional Daily Money Manager. She earned a degree in economics from Wesleyan University and went on to gain a master of business administration (MBA) from the Amos Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College. Sheri is a prolific writer and sought-after speaker on topics related to navigating life's transitions.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• miscarriage/ retained tissue- make sure tou have support, go through the 7 medicines..
• genital herpes- St. Joans Wort, burdock root and echinacea root infusions and avoid raw foods and essentail oils..
• hydrogen peroxide kills cells and prevents healing- use yarrow tincture instead..
• puncture wounds can be soaked and echinacea tincture is always a good idea..
• uterine fibroids are so common! what causes them?
• high cholesterol..
• massage and alternatives to essentail oils- natural scent therapy..
• comfrey leaf infusion to heal bones..
• anxiety and stress- motherwort tincture made from fresh flowering plant, meditation, NHI's..
• yellow dock tincture to aid regularity..
• anxiety not just caused by the brain, but gut flora- eat at least a quart of full fat yogurt a week..
• and much more..