Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health question followed by a 30 minute interview with Paula Youmell. Paula Youmell is is a NYS-Licensed RN; Author; Certified Holistic Health, Nutrition & Fitness Educator; NYS-Licensed Health and Physical Education Teacher; Reiki Master; Herbalist; and yoga instructor who works through her private, holistic health counseling practice, Hands On Health Holistic Healing, in Potsdam, NY.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• diabetic wound- hawthorn or motherwort to increase circulation- comfrey compress wonderful healer of wounds
• how to support a loved one through the process of death..
• emotional healing from cesarean birth
• esophagus issues and the throat chakra
• polycystic ovarian syndrome- check out Down There for a lot of information!
• menorrhagia? heavy bleeding? flooding? nourish yourself, eat liver!
• when buying shepards purse make sure it is made from fresh plants..
• sinus infection? horse radish daily and reduce inflammation with comfrey and linden infusions..