Angelica, Dr. Brady and Glenda brainstorm New Year resolutions - discussing the value and importance of setting your intentions!! Start the year with a bang and a plan by discovering how to maximize and set goals for the year. Make your 2014 rock!!
Join in the conversation:
1. How can your friends help you keep your New Year's resolutions? And vice versa?
2. Change the tradition of how we write a list of New Year's resolutions. Make a list of categories using instead of the normal, like lose weight, blah, blah. Categories such as a) Family b) Philanthropy c) Health d) Entertaining e) Language f) Children, in your family or friends with kids….babysitting doest count g) Faith, share yours, share your friends h) Sports, enjoy your friend's favorite, if you are a sports novice learn with a friend…
3. Contact a different person each month who has, in the past, provided you with a foundation at one stage in your life. And, then ask them for coffee or lunch – honoring their contribution to your life. Make a plan.
4. If it’s difficult to make friends, practice on your sibling or cousin. Then, make a promise to approach someone you don’t know but would like to know better. Also, contact us and we can mentor you through the first phase.
5. Are most of our resolutions things we are critical about of ourselves? What is the impact of resolutions that remind us of our flaws?
6. What are our friends resolutions? Do our friends' resolutions matter to us? How do we support others in their ongoing growth?
Remember... a great friend starts with you! For more information go to www.superfriendgroups.com.
Image by: Nigel Howe Sydney, Australia via Wikimedia Commons